Monday, September 26, 2011

Guilty

I don't want to admit it, but I will always have a place in my heart for Juicy Couture. 
I have wanted a charm bracelet for the longest time, and I think Juicy has the cutest charms. 
(Charms also make great, easy gifts. Hint Hint.)

Juicy also makes some great quality leather bags. I have a black one that my boyfriend got me as a Christmas gift, and I love it to pieces. During the winter, I always go for black leather. But this year I want to invest in a taupe or dark gray bag. I found one from Juicy, and not only is it taupe, it has little tassels too! I'm a sucker for little tassels.. Is that weird? SO CUTE. Another reason I love the leather bags from Juicy is because they don't really look like typical Juicy. This bag is simple yet chic.




4 comments:

  1. cute
    cute
    cute

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE Juicy Couture too, they have really cute n adorable collections :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Juicy charm bracelets, they have the cutest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with you ! Juicy Couture has the cutest charms !

    The Endless Wishlist

    ReplyDelete