Sunday, October 9, 2011

Busy Bee

School has been so very hectic lately.
Something due almost every single day, whether it's a paper or project.
I'm lucky to have no real exams this semester, but these projects...Ugh.
Along with school, work hasn't been great either.
I have been telling myself I'd find another job. I say that every day. Never happens.
As well as another job, I need to find my internship for the spring.
So many things to do.

Something I have been enjoying lately has been bracelets.
Layering and creating. I have spent so much money at Hobby Lobby and Michael's..
A designer I love is Chan Luu, the wrap bracelets are gorgeous.
I am still trying to recreate and make some of my own.
It's so difficult but I love making myself learn how to do things.



2 comments:

  1. School has been the same for me :/ these bracelets are cute I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be fun to be able to recreate these bracelets!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    Giveaway: Shabby Apple Da Vinci Dress

    ReplyDelete